Self-service storage machine (small) is a new self-service device launched by Xingbang for cloud platform system payment collection, code scanning and recharging, and receiving subsidies. The self-service storage machine has a small appearance, adopts wireless 4G signal, and the casing is metal.
1. Material: iron shell
2. Communication method: 4G mobile / telecom / full Netcom
3. Display: LCD Chinese screen
4. Function: Scan code recharge, receive money, receive subsidies
1. Scan code recharge: Put the card into the card swipe area, and the mobile phone scans the QR code on the screen, and enters the recharge amount or selects the recharge amount, and clicks OK or recharges. After hearing the voice call to read the recharge amount, take the card.
2. Collection: Put the card into the card swipe area, scan the code on the mobile phone to pay attention to the public account, and bind your micro signal to the card.
Later payment collection: Put the card into the card swipe area. If there is any unrecharged payment, the system will automatically collect the payment.
3. Receiving subsidy: Put the ka card into the card swiping area. If there is no subsidy, the system will automatically receive the subsidy.