The hair dryer is our daily necessities. It is not only used after washing hair, but also usually used to dry clothes and other items in advance.
Due to the development of the sharing economy, smart hair dryers can be realized through the Internet of Things , and shared hair dryers can also be realized.
The need for a self-service hair dryer
Is it necessary to install self-service hair dryers in universities?
· If I answer: it is necessary! So necessary! very necessary! !! !!
· The safety of electricity use on campus is imminent. Self-service hair dryer will be a powerful measure for colleges to solve the problem of electricity safety!
High demand for students. Through our survey of colleges and universities, we found that 86% of students desperately want to install a hair dryer in the school; 8% of students want a hair dryer; only 6% of students said that the existence of a hair dryer does not affect life.
(1) The students have poor spending power, most of the three electrical appliances they buy, and the safety factor is too low. Both students and schools have great potential safety hazards.
(2) As a student, most of the time, the learning task is relatively heavy, so if you wash your hair at night, if you do not have a hair dryer and your hair is wet, falling asleep will be harmful to your health.
(3) For students, especially long-haired girls, the natural air-drying time after washing hair is long, and the long-term humidity will cause great damage to the head, which will cause headaches, and severe colds, fever, and physical health, and will also affect academics.
(4) Hairdressing is now popular, and in the age of good looks, both boys and girls are no longer satisfied with the natural shape of the hair, or curling or straightening, and they need the setting of hair dryers. This is what students are eager to have. An important reason.
(5) After washing the hair, choose to dry naturally. If the water droplets condense into ice or drip on the clothes in winter, it will greatly affect the appearance. At the age of beauty, a hair dryer became an inevitable need.
(1) The college circuits are mostly old circuits, and too many high-power electrical appliances cannot be used.
(2) The campus facilities are not uniformly equipped, and students have to pull and connect wires privately, which poses great safety hazards and prohibits the use of prohibited electrical appliances.
(3) Students have poor purchasing ability. Most of the products they purchase are San Wu products. The safety factor is too low and the hidden dangers are great.
(4) Credit card / WeChat payment, convenient, fast, safe and reliable, simple and convenient to use, can guarantee normal dormitory discipline and facilitate better management of school logistics.
(5) Save energy. Standby power is as low as 1.6W, which saves power consumption to a greater extent and effectively prevents students from wasting energy.
(6) Waterproof design can be used in places with more water sources such as bathrooms. At the same time, it is equipped with an automatic shutdown function for overheating to prevent safety accidents to a greater extent.
(7) Cultivate students' awareness of conservation, which is in line with the strategic thinking of sustainable development of energy conservation and emission reduction.
The shared hair dryer is a combination of a set of electric heating wires and a small fan with high speed. When energized, the heating wire generates heat, and the wind blown by the fan passes through the heating wire and becomes hot air. If only a small fan rotates, and the heating wire does not heat, then the wind blows out but not the heat.
Although there are many types of current shared hair dryers, the structures are similar, and they are all composed of a housing, a handle, a motor, a wind blade, an electric heating element, a windshield, a switch, and a power cord.
The Internet of Things is the front line of smart products. The basic development route of shared hair dryers can be said to be based on ordinary hair dryers for intelligent transformation, adding some intelligent elements, such as adding running backgrounds, developing APPs, intelligent operations, increasing Develop modules, and then carry out shared transformation under intelligence, such as adding code scanning payment use functions, connecting to other platforms for payment, etc.
The shared hair dryer solution is by no means simple. The intelligent shared hair dryer can be controlled on the APP, adjust the temperature, and intelligently power off. In the running background, you can view data such as usage time, usage area, and revenue, which can help operators perform optimization analysis.
The fast sending module added at the same time can be customized according to requirements, and can be connected to different platforms, such as Alipay, WeChat Mini Program , public account, etc., so that it is more convenient to use.
There are many people using shared hair dryers. One is school. 大概率电器的，这是对于 共享电吹风的需求是很大的。 At present, many domestic schools are boarding or closed, and most colleges and universities are not allowed to use high-probability appliances. This is a great demand for shared hair dryers.
，这样不仅能减少 学校的安全隐患，也能给学校使用到了电吹风，同时运营商也可以得到一些效益。 It can be installed and used in coordination with the school , which can not only reduce the safety hazards of the school, but also use the hair dryer for the school, and the operator can also get some benefits.
The second group of users of shared hair dryers is urban office workers and white-collar workers. In the office area, hair dryers are rarely available, and shared hair dryers can fill this gap. In corporate buildings, it can be installed and used in public areas, toilets, etc. Especially on rainy days, the need for shared hair dryers is greater.
The shared hair dryer is more convenient for office workers, just need to scan the code through APP, WeChat, etc. and use it directly.
Another group of people can use the hairstyles and clothes when they are outdoors.